Marijuana in Indian Country: A Legal, Economic, & Political Analysis Webinar - Thursday, Feb.
NAFOA will host a webinar featuring a discussion by industry and legal experts on the legal, economic, and political risks and opportunities of marijuana in Indian Country on Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Overview of the recent DOJ Memorandum regarding marijuana in Indian Country and tribal compliance with the eight enforcement priorities outlined in the DOJ Cole Memorandum.
- Examination of potential market challenges, opportunities, and considerations for tribal entry, including key industry, market, and geographic factors.
- Evaluation of federal and state political risks that could affect your tribe.
- Dante Desiderio, NAFOA
- Charles Galbraith, Kilpatrick Townsend
- Steve Fox, Vicente Sederberg LLC
- Jordan Wellington, Vicente Sederberg LLC
- Christine Swanick, Sheppard Mullin & Hampton LLP
Date: February 5, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. EST. Click here to register.
For more information, please contact Kayla Gebeck, Kayla@nafoa.org or (202) 770-8321.